Monday, December 21, 2009

We're going on a bear hunt... | Toowoomba baby and child photographer

A little while back we had an awesome weekend as we joined some other families from Anastasia's kindy on a camping trip.  The kids had a great time running around the campsite playing with their friends, and swimming in the rockpool. The highlight for Anastasia was heading off into the darkness armed with a lantern singing "We're going on a bear hunt, we're going to catch a big one...."   While we were there I thought I would take advantage of the wonderful location and get some photos, however Anastasia was not impressed that I dragged her away from the boys she was playing with and let me know quite clearly what she thought of my 'great idea.'  My camera was filled with photos like these....















After a little bit of bribery I was able to get this one.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

statcounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP